Scepter, Nemes headdress
|[List of appearances]|
- “That spot looks just right for a pyramid!”
- ―The Pharaoh
- The Nemes Headdress that the Pharaoh has is the same as Amset-Ra's Headdress.
- Parts of this minifigure appeared in the Build-a-Minifigure bins at the LEGO Store.
- He makes a cameo in Legoland Florida on a poster in Lost Kingdom Adventure
Pharaoh has a yellow shirtless torso and wears a golden decoration on the upper part of his chest. A white, blue and gold cloth is wrapped around his waist. On his head, he wears the traditional golden headdress with printed blue stripes called a nemes. He carries a golden staff topped with the head of a cobra. Eyeshadow completes the royal fashion.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it.
“That spot looks just right for a pyramid!”
This Pharaoh of ancient Egypt woke up in a museum one day, and he’s been a little confused ever since. He doesn’t know how or why he’s in the modern world, but it’s definitely taking some getting used to! He’s not used to taxi cabs and supermarkets yet, and he can’t figure out where all the sphinxes and crocodiles have gone, but he’s trying to make the best of things in his strange new circumstances.
First off, the place is definitely going to need some pyramids…so with the help of his friends at the museum, the Pharaoh is taking matters into his own hands and using all the bricks he can find to build his own. Now he has a little piece of home to share with everyone!
- Video Game Appearances
- Magazine appearances
- LEGO Club Magazine Issue 1 2011 - Minifigures All Around Town!