|[List of appearances]|
- ““Hey! Did somebody here order a PIE?””
- ―Small Clown
The Small Clown wears a polka-dotted tie over an undersized red jacket and a blue shirt. He has short, bright green pants and a blue bowler hat with a printed flower. He also has a smiling white face that has a printed nose. His eybrows are in a upright position, making him look suprised.
- The Small Clown is one of four Collectable Minifigures to have a nose, the other ones being the Circus Clown, Green Clown, and the Werewolf.
- The Small Clown is the second clown in the theme, after the Circus Clown from 8683 Minifigures Series 1.
- The Small Clown was once featured on the products page of the LEGO website as the Minifigures mascot.
- The Small Clown is one of the two Collectable Minifigures (from 8805 Minifigures Series 5) who has short legs, the other being the Evil Dwarf.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (Clown.aspx visit this item's product page)
“Hey! Did somebody here order a PIE?”
The Small Clown is totally serious about making people laugh. He’s memorized every joke book in the library, subscribes to several clowning magazines, and has a graduate degree in Advanced Mirth from Clown University. His philosophy is that if you’re not laughing, he’s not doing his job right.
The way he sees it, he may be just a small clown, but he’s got really big shoes to fill. All of the famous and beloved clowns of yesteryear are counting on him to uphold their classic traditions of hilarity, and he doesn’t want to let them down. That’s why he rehearses hard to have the very best and funniest clown routines around. Plus, it lets him hit people with pies!