|The Walt Disney Company|
Bob Iger (Chairman and CEO)
Walt Disney, named after it's founder and commonly known as Disney, is a famous television and film company, popular for the Disney Pixar and Pirates of the Caribbean films, and Marvel comics. It is one of the largest media groups worldwide. Disney was the first licensed LEGO toy, starting back when the wooden toys were produced. The only product at this time was Wooden LEGO Pluto. Disney products didn't appear again until 1999 and lasted until 2000. In 2010, it was renewed again with many new subthemes and sets spanning both System and DUPLO. A series of collectable minifigures numbered 71012 will be released in 2016, featuring 18 characters from Disney features.
- Star Wars (Since 2012; licensed from Lucasfilm previously)
- Mickey Mouse (2000) (System)
- Disney's Baby Mickey (2000) (Baby)
- Winnie the Pooh (1999 - 2001, 2011) (DUPLO)
- Toy Story (2010) (DUPLO and System)
- Cars (Disney) (June 2010) (DUPLO and System)
- Prince of Persia (April 2010)
- Pirates of the Caribbean (May 2011)
- Disney Princess (2012-2013 (DUPLO)), (2014 (System))
- Palace Pets
- Marvel Super Heroes (May 2012)
- Mickey Mouse & Friends (near 2012) (DUPLO)
- The Lone Ranger (2013)
- Jake and the Never Land Pirates (2013) (DUPLO)
- Planes (2013) (DUPLO)
- It was revealed at a Toy Fair that Disney renewed its license with LEGO in 2010.
- The Cars and Pirates of the Caribbean themes were originally produced by MEGA BLOKS, but after trading the license, MEGA BLOKS now produces Nickelodeon's Power Rangers and used to produce Nickelodeon's Dora.