LEGO from Britain to Ireland
This isn't remotely related to editing but anyway..If you ever see a set that's cheaper in U.K. (sometimes sets are way overpriced here in Ireland) you can use Parcel Motel (which costs like 2€ to use) to ship straight here. This is also useful if you have like 15€ VIP points but you can convert them into pounds if you change to Britain to have around 20€ VIP points. And on a side note:Amazon France is much cheaper for LEGO then Amazon UK if your going to France again. Soupperson1 Friends are Forever! <3
- Oh. I'll have to order from France next time. I'm going to be there in July, so thanks for the tip. In general I buy from Amazon, so the other thing doesn't interest me. --LK901 18:15, 8 March 2015 (UTC)
- Hi, Brickipedia's "Pick the Hero contest" is closing in less than one day, and you still have an incomplete bracket. If you wish to still be in the running to win prizes, please be sure to complete your bracket before April 8, 0:00 UTC, as all entries will then be locked at this time. If you have any questions about completing your bracket, please leave a question on the contest page, contact someone on Chat, or leave me a message on my talk page. Thanks! 00:34, 7 April 2015 (UTC)
The beveled tabs you mentioned were actually just an integration for wikia wikis with slight modifications of http://red-team-design.com/css3-tabs-with-beveled-corners/. The source code of mine is at dev:User:Codyn329/tabs. Some important differences and/or notes are that:
- I don't include the jQuery seen at the bottom of the article, as Wikia already has working tabs like that on the user profile, etc.
- I changed the degrees from 220 to 225, as 225 has the complete straight cut off, while 220 has a cut-off but somewhat pixely.
- The transparent value is necessary so you don't see the triangle.
- If you want to change the color, just change all of the hex color codes (e.g, #6ecf00 is a hex color code)
- Hi, Brickimedia Customs has recently merged to here, so your userpages on Customs have been imported. These pages are:
- Please note that user talk or Customs talk pages will not be imported by default, if you wish to keep any of these, please either copy them over here, or let me know in the next day or so before the Customs Wiki is permanently removed so they can be imported. Thanks, 06:06, 13 May 2016 (UTC)