|[List of appearances]|
- “Am I a good witch or a bad witch?”
The Witch has a black dress with a chain belt that has a book with the word 'Spells' on it. There is also a small bottle on the chain. There is also some stitching near the bottom left of her dress. The witch has a black torso, arms, and hands. Her torso has a green belt near the bottom of it and some jagged light grey lines near the top as well as dark grey at the sides of her belt to give the appearance of having a thinner waist. She has a green head with eyes, raised eyebrows, a large mouth, and three darker green dots at different places around her head. She also has a black wizard hat and a brown broomstick.
- Parts of this minifigure appeared in the Build-a-Minifigure bins at the LEGO Store.
- She appeared in LEGO Universe as a vendor under the name "Olivia Nightshade". Oddly, her skin is yellow rather than green.
- She resembles almost identical to the Wicked Witch of the West from the film 'the Wizard of Oz'.
- She is one of nine Collectable Minifigures (the other being the Cheerleader, the Skater, the Surfer, the Race Car Driver, the Hula Dancer, the Surfer Girl, Santa, and a variant of the Zombie) to appear in a non Minifigures set.
- She is featured in a minor, nonspeaking role in The LEGO Movie, as a member of Metalbeard's crew.
- Her quote may be a reference to the Wizard of Oz, specifically the scene where Glinda the Good Witch asks Dorothy Gale whether she's a good witch or bad witch.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page)
“Am I a good witch or a bad witch?”
The Witch is a misunderstood person. She just wants to be good, but with all the magic power she has, there are times when she just can’t help being a little bit bad.
For every bad thing the Witch does, she tries to do something good...but it doesn’t always go exactly like she plans. For example, turning the vegetables growing in her neighbor’s garden into candy sounded like a good idea at the time. All of the children in town were happy about it, but her neighbor seemed really mad for some reason!