|System → Creator10232 << 10233 >> 10234|
Female Train Engineer
10233 Horizon Express is a Creator Expert Trains set released on January 1, 2013. It includes 1351 pieces that build into a train similar to the TGV. It includes 6 minifigures. It was unveiled at the LEGO Fan Weekend in Denmark in 2012. The train can be motorized by adding 8878 Power Functions Rechargeable Battery Box, 8887 Transformer 10VDC, 8884 Power Functions IR Receiver, 8879 Power Functions IR Speed Remote Control, 88002 Power Functions Train Motor and 8870 Power Functions Light. Two trains can be connected to make a full-sized train set.
Description[edit | edit source]
The train is mainly orange, white, and black and consists of three cars. The first car seats the engineer and features controls for driving the train. The second car (referred to as a First Class car) features a seating area for the passengers, windows, a computer, and a newspaper rack. The third car features an enclosed bar with bottles and a cash register, seats, tables, a coffee machine, and drawers.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This set includes several uncommon and rare orange parts, like the 6x28 chassis plates.
- This set is the first set with the Creator Expert label.
- The second male passenger has the Lion King (From the Kingdoms theme) face.
LEGO.com Description[edit | edit source]
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. Build the ultimate high-speed LEGO® passenger train!
Fly down the track in the Horizon Express! Collect this highly detailed LEGO® interpretation of a modern, high-speed electric passenger train! The detailed body features black train windows, brick-built chevron detailing, extendable pantographs, printed windscreen and brick-built doors. Remove the roof to play inside 2 detailed passenger cars! Steer from the front engine car with, a control panel and brick-built electrical box! Then take to the tracks in luxury with the first-class car’s seats, luggage, newspapers, computer screen and even a bathroom with sliding door! The rear car features a bar with hinged counter, tables for the passengers with seats, a coffee machine, cups and bottles. For the ultimate high-speed experience, attach a second Horizon Express model, or motorize it by adding LEGO Power Functions! Hard-to-find elements include orange LEGO bricks (including 6×28 chassis plate) and printed tiles. Includes 6 minifigures: train engineer, train steward, and 4 passengers.
- Includes 6 minifigures: female train engineer, male train steward, 2 female passengers and 2 male passengers
- Features 3 train cars, detailed engine room, printed windscreen, black train windows, brick-built chevron detailing, extendable pantographs, seats, a bathroom with sliding door, bar with hinged counter and tables with seats
- Accessories include luggage, newspapers, computer screen, coffee machine, cups and bottles
- Discover sideways building techniques!
- Ride the rails in high-speed LEGO® style!
- Upgrade your model by adding LEGO Power Functions 8878 Rechargeable Battery Box, 8887 Transformer 10V DC, 8884 IR Receiver, 8879 IR Speed Remote Control, 88002 Train Motor and 8870 Lights
- Train measures 31″ (79cm) long
Minifigures Included[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- LEGO Shop
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds