|LEGO Master Builder Academy20202 << 20203 >> 20204|
8 - 12
The kit comes with 150 LEGO pieces. The set includes pieces to create the Level Two Master Builder Academy Minifigure and helmet. The kit comes with a Designer Handbook.
The book’s foreword is written by Jamie Berard, a Master Builder. The following pages introduce Flight Designer and the techniques used in the kit. Following that is the building instructions for the three kit models and minifigure accessories. After that comes the kit's Design Challenge and Questions about Flight Design. The Book's Design Lab focuses on making wings. This is followed by highlights on Master Builder Peter Donner's 1930s-style plane, the Airplane designs of Ed Diment, and the Helicopter designs of Ralph Savelsberg.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. LEGO® MBA Kits 4-6: Graduate to Level 2 and master advanced building techniques!
It’s time to move up to the next level of building skills! The techniques you’ll learn in LEGO® Master Builder Academy Level 2 will give your models a professional look. Kit 4 Flight Designer will help you build great-looking airplane models as you take a tour through the history of modern aircraft! Kit 5 Creature Designer will have you designing and building moving limbs, toothy jaws and beastly bodies on your own! With Kit 6 Auto Designer, learn to use LEGO Technic elements to add moving, spring-loaded mechanical functions to your creations! Use the 6 techniques in these kits to combine all 570 pieces to make your own amazing creations! LEGO Master Builder Academy Kits 4-6 includes:
- Kit 4 Flight Designer: The advanced building techniques of shape and stability will help you navigate the world of flying vehicles! (150 pieces)
- Kit 5 Creature Designer: Let your inner LEGO® designer loose as you practice the techniques of detailed styling and color with monster and alien models! (232 pieces)
- Kit 6 Auto Designer: Put all the skills you've learned to the test as you discover how to build, design and customize anything on wheels using the advanced techniques of support elements and building with LEGO® Technic elements! (188 pieces).
- Each kit is separately packaged.
- Three 84-page Designer Handbooks teaching 2 or more LEGO Master Builder techniques, building instructions to build 3 models, one at a time, and exclusive minifigure accessories.
- Kit 4 includes an exclusive LEGO Master Builder Academy Level 2 Minifigure (Level 1 Minifigure is available with LEGO Master Builder Academy Kit 1).
- Access code to expanded online LEGO Master Builder Academy content at LEGOmba.com, featuring additional tips and building instructions, special videos and technique demonstrations, skill tests and fun activities, and a gallery for you to show off your own custom creations.
- Shipping and Handling rates apply.
- Learn more about Kit 1, Kit 2-3 and Kit 7-9
- For more information on LEGO Master Builder Academy, please visit LEGOmba.com.
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds