|System → Architecture21006 << 21007 >> 21008|
21007 Rockefeller Center is an Architecture set released in November, 2010 in stores, but not on LEGO.com. The set includes 240 pieces, costs US $39.99, and it is intended for ages ten and up. The set was specifically made up of brick-yellow coloured pieces, alongside with other Architecture sets, including the Empire State Building, made in 2009.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) Replicate an icon of art deco design- the world famous Rockefeller Center!
Rockefeller Center, located in the center of Midtown Manhattan, New York City, represents the largest private building project ever undertaken in modern times. Developed and financed by the Rockefeller family in the 1930s, this 19-building complex is an example of Art Deco and is famous for the many works of art integrated into its design. This LEGO® Architecture series interpretation of Rockefeller Center was designed by architectural artist Adam Reed Tucker.
- Rockefeller Center measures 5" (138mm)
- Collect the whole series: Frank Lloyd Wright’s Guggenheim Museum, the Space Needle in Seattle, the Sears Tower and John Hancock Center in Chicago, New York’s Empire State Building and Rockefeller Center, and The White House in Washington D.C.
- Includes information booklet with details on design and detailed history of landmark (English language only)
- Architectural replica of the real-world Rockefeller Center
- LEGO® Architecture inspires future architects, engineers and designers as well as architecture fans around the world using the LEGO brick as a medium for reproducing esteemed structures
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds