21017 Imperial Hotel
|System → Architecture21016 << 21017 >> 21018|
21017 Imperial Hotel is an Architecture set released in 2013.
This is a description taken from . Please do not modify it. Build Frank Lloyd Wright’s Tokyo masterpiece!
Designed by Frank Lloyd Wright from 1916-1922, the Imperial Hotel of Tokyo, Japan was commissioned to bridge the divide between the Western and Eastern worlds. This modern masterpiece exemplifies Frank Lloyd Wright's imagination and genius, designed in the shape of it’s own monogram logo and strong enough to withstand Japan’s frequent and devastating earthquakes. Today, the main entrance and lobby are all that remains of this icon, displayed in the Meiji Museum in Nogoya, Japan. This highly detailed LEGO® model, co-developed and designed by LEGO architects, captures all of the distinctive features that made the Imperial Hotel an architectural landmark for generations. The assembled Imperial Hotel model stands over 11" (28cm) wide on a base with printed name label. Set includes a booklet with facts about the building, its construction and its history.
- Replica of real-world architectural landmark
- Booklet included with details on design and history (English language only)
- Explore advanced building techniques
- Collect all of the LEGO® Architecture series models
- Measures over 4" (10cm) tall, 11" (28cm) wide and 9" (24cm) deep
- LEGO Shop
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds