21029 Buckingham Palace
|System → Architecture21028 << 21029 >> 21030|
21029 Buckingham Palace is an Architecture set that was released in 2016.
Description from LEGO.com[edit | edit source]
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) Build a LEGO® brick model of London's official royal residence. This magnificent model focuses on the palace's east wing with its famous balcony, forecourt and palace gates. A section of the Mall is also depicted, complete with a double-decker bus, black taxicab and the Victoria Memorial. The model has been designed to deliver an interesting and rewarding building experience and is suitable for display in the home and office. It has been developed for all with an interest in architecture, travel, history and design.
- LEGO® Architecture interpretation of the real-world architectural landmark, Buckingham Palace.
- Features the neoclassical facade of the palace's east wing and includes the Royal Standard flag, forecourt and palace gates, plus a section of the Mall with Victoria Memorial, red double-decker bus and a black taxicab.
- The included booklet contains information about the design, architecture and history of the building (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture).
- Collect the entire LEGO® Architecture series.
- LEGO® Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and is developed for all with an interest in travel, architecture, history and design.
- This set includes over 700 LEGO® pieces.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 12+.
- Measures 3” (10cm) high, 7” (20cm) wide and 7” (19cm) deep.
Sources[edit | edit source]
External links[edit | edit source]