|System → Architecture21030 << 21031 >> 21032|
The Burj Khalifa was designed by American Architect, Adrian D. Smith. Construction began in 2004 and the building was officially opened in 2010. It was originally known as the "Burj Dubai", but the name was changed quite recently to the Burj Khalifa. The building is over 800m, being even taller then some other monumental buildings such as the Empire State Building and the Willis Tower.
- This set is an updated version of 21008 Burj Khalifa
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) Experience the 160-story Burj Khalifa!
Celebrate innovative structural design with this LEGO® Architecture model of the Burj Khalifa, the tallest man-made structure in Dubai. The 2,716.5 feet (828 meters) steel, glass and reinforced concrete tower, designed by architect house Skidmore, Owings & Merrill, was constructed between 2004 and 2010. The Burj Khalifa was commissioned to help Dubai diversify from an oil-based economy to one focusing on service and tourism.
- LEGO interpretation of the real-world architectural landmark, the Burj Khalifa.
- This 2016 model stands over 15” tall, making it the tallest LEGO Architecture model to date.
- The included booklet contains information about the design, architecture and history of the building (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture).
- Collect the entire LEGO Architecture series.
- LEGO Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the mediumof the LEGO brick, and is developed for all with an interest in design, architecture and history.
- Measures 15” (39cm) high, 3” (9cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.