21304 Doctor Who
|System → LEGO Ideas21303 << 21304 >> 21305|
The Eleventh Doctor
21304 Doctor Who is a LEGO Ideas set. The Ideas project was announced to have passed the review stage on February 4, 2015 and was released on December 1, 2015. The set contains six figures and a model of the 11th/12th Doctor's TARDIS.
- This set was designed by Samuel Johnson, who, according to the set's instruction manual, is the nephew to Paul McGann, who played the eighth Doctor.
- An unspecified but limited amount of this set was produced and has been marked as 'Limited Quantity' within the January - June 2016 LEGO Catalogue.
- The central column of the TARDIS (or more accurately known as the time rotor) is blue which indicates that this is the 11th Doctor's TARDIS, whereas the 12th Doctor's TARDIS has an orange time rotor.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page)
- Build, display and role play with Doctor Who!
Construct a stunningly detailed LEGO® version of the iconic TARDIS® and role-play the Doctor’s time-travel adventures! Created by fan-designer Andrew Clark and selected by LEGO Ideas members, this set is based on the BBC’s popular and long-running television series about a Time Lord – the Doctor – exploring the universe in a blue police box. Due to trans-dimensional engineering, the TARDIS is bigger on the inside than the outside and this cool multifunctional set includes the console room that houses all the flight controls. Regenerate the Doctor and defeat the evil Daleks™ and a Weeping Angel with the help of his extraordinary companion Clara. Then close the doors of the TARDIS and launch into another dimension! Includes 4 minifigures with assorted accessory elements: the Eleventh Doctor, the Twelfth Doctor, Clara Oswald and a Weeping Angel, plus 2 Daleks™.
- Includes 4 minifigures with assorted accessory elements: the Eleventh Doctor, the Twelfth Doctor, Clara Oswald and a Weeping Angel, plus 2 Daleks™
- Features an opening TARDIS®, detachable interior console room with assorted flight controls, exclusive graphic details and steps.
- Build an authentic replica of the iconic TARDIS® time machine in LEGO® bricks!
- Great for display or role-playing scenes from the TV series
- Accessory elements include the Eleventh Doctor’s Fez and the Doctor’ssignature accessory – The Sonic Screwdriver for the Twelfth Doctor
- The Doctor fits inside the TARDIS® when closed
- Includes a booklet about the fan-designer and the BBC television series
- The perfect gift for LEGO® and Doctor Who fans of all ages!
- TARDIS® measures over 4” (11cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep
- Console room measures over 5” (14cm) high, 6” (16cm) wide and 8” (21cm) deep
- TARDIS with console room measures over 5” (14cm) high, 6” (16cm) wide and 9” (23cm) deep
A teaser for the set, featuring the Twelfth Doctor