|System → LEGO Ideas21305 << 21306 >> 21307|
|The Beatles Yellow Submarine|
LEGO.com description[edit | edit source]
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page)
- Let’s all live in a Yellow Submarine with The Beatles!
Build this LEGO® version of the iconic Yellow Submarine from the famous 1968 film, and journey back to Pepperland with the Fab Four! The submarine features a removable top for easy play, a cockpit that accommodates the included John, Paul, George and Ringo minifigures, two rotating propellers, four periscopes, an adjustable rudder, plus assorted accessory elements that The Beatles have collected on their journey. The set also includes a Jeremy figure. An ideal gift for fans of LEGO® and The Beatles, it’s great for role-play or to create a colorful retro display.
- Includes 4 minifigures: John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr, plus a Jeremy figure.
- Yellow Submarine features a removable top, cockpit that fits all four Beatles minifigures, four rotating periscopes, two rotating propellers and an adjustable rudder, plus a removable display stand.
- Also includes a minifigure display stand.
- Accessory elements include John's telescope, Paul's 1x2 ‘Love' tile, Ringo's round 2x2 ‘half a hole' tile, George's submarine motor and Jeremy's apple.
- Build an authentic replica of the Yellow Submarine in LEGO® bricks.
- Great for display or role-playing scenes from the iconic 1968 film.
- Includes a booklet about the LEGO® fan/designer and the Yellow Submarine.
- This set includes over 550 pieces and offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 10+.
- Yellow submarine measures over 5” (13cm) high, 9” (25cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Submarine display stand measures over 1” (3cm) high, 4” (11cm) wide and 3”(10cm) deep.
- Minifigure display stand measures over 4” (12cm) wide, 1” (4cm) deep and under 1” (1.6cm) high.
Minifigures included[edit | edit source]