|System → Creator31044 << 31045 >> 31046|
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) Head for the high seas with the 3-in-1 Ocean Explorer!
Explore the ocean depths with this cool set, featuring a ship with a dark-blue, red, white and gray color scheme, large captain’s bridge, navigation lights, radar, antennas, funnel and a yellow robotic submarine. Operate the ship’s boom to lower the sub into the sea, then submerge and explore! When you feel like a change, rebuild to create a cargo plane or a large submarine.
- Features a ship with a movable crane boom, large captain’s bridge, navigation lights, radar, antennas, funnel and a yellow submarine with movable arms.
- Boat features an iconic dark-blue, red, white and gray color scheme.
- Submarine features a yellow, gray and black color scheme.
- Turn the crane and lower the submarine into the sea!
- Move the submarine’s robotic arms to collect samples from the seabed.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 7-12.
- Includes more than 210 LEGO® bricks.
- 3-in-1 model: rebuilds into a cargo plane or a large submarine.
- Ocean Explorer measures over 3” (10cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Submarine measures over 1” (3cm) long and under 1” (1cm) high and 1” (1cm) wide.
- Cargo plane measures over 2” (6cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide.
- Large submarine measures over 3” (8cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Combine with the 31040, 31041 and 31043 mini-vehicle sets for extended play.