|System → City → Great Vehicles60053 << 60054 >> 60055|
|Light Repair Truck|
LEGO.com Description[edit | edit source]
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. Keep the LEGO® City traffic moving with the Light Repair Truck!
The traffic light has stopped working and it’s chaos in the streets of LEGO® City! Call in the Light Repair Truck, lift the repairman into position with the crane arm and fix the traffic light to get the traffic moving once again. While he’s there, why not change the light bulb to keep the street lit up brightly. Collect this and all the other vehicles in the Great Vehicles range! Includes a repair guy minifigure with assorted accessories.
- Includes a repair guy minifigure with assorted accessories
- Features a Light Repair Truck with a lifting crane arm and basket, and a streetlight with traffic light
- Accessories include a wrench, hammer, spare light bulb, helmet and 2 traffic cones
- Use the crane arm to lift the repair guy into position
- Fix the traffic light and get the traffic moving again
- Fit the new light bulb… then it’s off to the next job!
- Light Repair Truck measures over 2” (6cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide
- Street light measures over 5” (14cm) high, 1” (3cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep
- Collect all the other cool models in the Great Vehicles range!
Gallery[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]