|System → City60097 << 60098 >> 60099|
|Heavy Haul Train|
- This set was designed by Pierre Normandin.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) Load up the powerful LEGO® City Heavy-Haul Train!
Here comes the awesome Heavy-Haul Train! It’s busy at the LEGO® City goods yard. The welder is carrying out some last minute repairs on the tracks while the driver and engineer do the final checks on the powerful diesel engine. Climb aboard the giant, sliding crane, lower the hook and carefully lift the heavy helicopter onto the flatbed wagon. Then take control of the rugged backhoe and gather the heavy bricks together while the crane operator scoops them up and drops them into the hopper wagon.When all the cargo is aboard, load up the backhoe and you’re ready to roll… “All aboard!” This tough motorized train with an 8-channel, 7-speed infrared remote control can haul just about anything! Includes 5 minifigures with assorted accessories: a train driver, engineer, welder, crane operator and a backhoe driver.
- Includes 5 minifigures with assorted accessories: a train driver, engineer, welder, crane driver and a backhoe driver
- Heavy-Haul Train Features a motorized diesel-style locomotive with 8-channel, 7-speed infrared remote control, hopper wagon, 2 flatbed wagons, helicopter, backhoe and a crane
- Crane features a turning superstructure, sliding tracks, working winch with interchangeable hook and bucket, ladder and a large cab
- Helicopter features a spinning rotor, chain for lifting and a cockpit with room for a minifigure
- Backhoe features a working front and rear boom mechanism and a large cab
- Accessory elements include 16 round bricks, shovel, broom, wrench, box and welding equipment
- Includes a full circular track with 16 curved rail tracks and 12 straight rail tracks
- Jump aboard the awesome Heavy-Haul Train!
- Operate the Heavy-Haul Train with the 7-speed infrared remote control
- Check out the powerful diesel locomotive
- Transport massive loads!
- Heavy-Haul Train in total measures over 3” (9cm) high, 32” (82cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide
- Engine measures over 3” (9cm) high, 11” (28cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide
- Helicopter wagon measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide
- Hopper Wagon measures over 3” (8cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide
- Backhoe Wagon measures over 1” (5cm) high, 9” (24cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide
- Helicopter measures over 2” (7cm) high, 5” (17cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide
- Backhoe measures over 2” (7cm) high, 8” (21cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide
- Crane measures over 10” (27cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (5cm) wide
- Crane track measures over 11” (30cm) long and 3” (11cm) wide
- Crossing measures over 4” (19cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide
- Curved rail tracks each measure over 5” (14cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide
- Straight rail tracks each measure over 5” (13cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide
- 2015 City Sets - Rumours and Discussion - Page 16 - LEGO Town - Eurobricks Forums
- London Toy Fair report, part 1 | Brickset: LEGO set guide and database