|System → Ninjago70604 << 70605 >> 70606|
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) Launch a surprise attack on the sky pirates’ awesome HQ!
The evil Djinn Nadakhan and the crew of Misfortune’s Keep are threatening to destroy Ninjago. Soar sky-high with Lloyd’s booster jet and operate the winch to lower Jay into battle. Beware of Misfortune’s Keep’s hidden cannons, disc shooters and the pirate jet taking off from the launchpad. Can you help the Ninja to defeat Nadakhan and free trapped Wu from the golden Djinn Blade?
- Includes 6 minifigures: Jay, Lloyd, Kai, Bucko, Nadakhan and Flintlocke, plus Monkey Wretch.
- The pirate’s airship/headquarters Misfortune’s Keep features an opening minifigure cockpit, lever-operated rotating engines with turning Ninja-blade propellers for launch and flight modes, 2 hidden fold-out cannons, 2 disc shooters, rotating aircraft gun, a detachable escape boat, armor crate and a sky pirates flag.
- Misfortune’s Keep also has a launchpad for the pirate jet. The jet features an opening minifigure cockpit, 2 stud shooters, fold-out wings and a spinning propeller.
- Lloyd’s booster jet features an attachment point for Lloyd, a spinning Ninjago rotor to raise and lower the winch, and golden Ninja blades.
- Weapons include a golden Djinn Blade with ‘trapped Wu’ element, 2 golden katanas each for Jay and Lloyd, Kai’s 2 silver katanas, Monkey Wretch’s rifle and hammer, Bucko’s pirate sword and Flintlocke’s gun.
- Recreate and role-play epic scenes from the NINJAGO™: Mastersof Spinjitzu TV show.
- Misfortune’s Keep measures over 9” (23cm) high, 17” (44cm) long and 17” (45cm) wide.
- Pirate flyer measures over 1” (4cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- Detachable escape boat measures over 4” (11cm) long, 1” (4cm) wide and under 1” (2cm) high.
- Lloyd’s booster jet measures over 2” (7cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide.
Misfortune's Keep was the most infamous pirate ship to sail the seas of Ninjago, serving as the vessel of Nadakhan and his Sky Pirates until they were defeated by Captain Soto and the crew of the Destiny's Bounty. After being freed by Clouse, Nadakhan rescued his crew and celebrated with them aboard the Keep, which had ended up in a hidden cove. After witnessing the destruction of Djinnjago, Nadakhan became determined to take revenge on Ninjago and set his crew to work refitting Misfortune's Keep into an airship. This would then serve as their base of operations as they menaced Ninjago while attempting to create a brand new Djinnjago by lifting various landmasses into the sky.
In The Dark Island Trilogy, which takes place after Nadakhan's escape and its results were (mostly) negated by Jay's third wish, the Keep is once again converted into an airship after Clouse assumes control of the Sky Pirates. It then serves as Clouse's base as he attempts to corrupt the Temple of Light so that he can rule both Ninjago and the Dark Island.