|System → Ninjago70724 << 70725 >> 70726|
2014 (December 1st, 2013 in USA and Canada)
Description[edit | edit source]
LEGO.com Description[edit | edit source]
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. Enter the MechDragon! Sensei Garmadon and Lloyd are trying to escape with the Techno-Blade in Nya's car, but Sensei Wu, who has turned evil, and the Nindroids are flying the MechDragon in hot pursuit. Drive clear of the MechDragon's fast-spinning circular saw blades on the huge wings and dodge the missiles fired from the cannon. Evade its mechanical mouth, giant claws and dangerous whipping tail. Evil Wu is at the controls with two other armed Nindroids below ready to jump off into battle. Don't let them capture the Ninja and imprison him in the hidden cell to power their MechDragon. Speed away in Nya's car and fire the harpoon and unleash flick missiles from the hidden cannons to repel them. Includes 5 minifigures with weapons: Sensei Garmadon, Lloyd, Evil Wu, General Cryptor and a Nindroid.
- Nindroid MechDragon features whipping tail, poseable head and front legs, adjustable mechanical mouth and Nindroid dragon claws
- Includes 2 detachable gliders, built-in carry handle, shooting cannon, rocket launcher, 2 spinning wing blades, removable prison cell, weapon store
- Whip the MechDragon's tail, make the saw blades on the wings spin, fire the thumb-operated cannon, the harpoon shooter and hidden cannons on Nya's car
- Nya's car features rotating harpoon flick missile, 2 laser cannons, 2 hidden flick missiles, opening cockpit, Samurai X flag and Ninja blade details
- Nindroid MechDragon measures over 6" high, 20" long and 17" wide; Nya's car measures over 5" high, 6" long and 4" wide
Minifigures[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Sensei Garmadon and Evil Wu are exclusive to this set.
- The MechDragon is the eighth Ninjago set with a dragon.
- This set and 70722 OverBorg Attack are the only two sets in the early 2014 wave to not include techno-blades.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References and Sources[edit | edit source]