|System → Star Wars → Episode III Revenge of the Sith7257 << 7258 >> 7259|
7258 Wookiee Attack is a Revenge of the Sith set released in May 2005. The set includes two Wookiee Warriors and two Battle Droid minifigures, along with a Dwarf Spider Droid, a Corporate Alliance Tank Droid and a Wookiee Raddaugh Gnasp fluttercraft.
Description[edit | edit source]
- Raddaugh Gnasp fluttercraft
The Raddaugh Gnasp fluttercraft, also known as an Ornithopter, has brown landing gear and two small wings at the back. Two wookiees can fit in it, one at the back controlling a cannon, and one at the front controlling it. In front of the driver wookiee is a piece making a sort of glass and four long aerials that help it fly. In between the two wookiees is a beam going up with a small roof on the top. On the roof are four more aerials, some brown sloping bricks, and some light grey cone pieces.
- Tank Droid
The Tank Droid has a chain running from the front to the back. It has a small wheel at the back holding on on end of the chain, and a large wheel at the front holding the rest of it. At each sides at the front bottom are supporters. Between the two wheels is a section of bricks with dark blue flat bricks running horizontal. Inside of the big wheels is a cockpit for a Battle Droid to pilot it. Two thin beams with eyes on the ends sick out from the inside of the big wheel, while on the outside are four guns, two of them larger than the others.
- Dwarf Spider Droid
The Dwarf Spider Droid has four dark blue legs and dark grey feet. At the front of it is a gun, above which is the head and eyes. Behind the head is a aerial for sending signals.
Background[edit | edit source]
In the Battle of Kashyyyk, Corporate Alliance Tank Droids and Dwarf Spider Droids, along with Battle Droids fought against the Wookiees. This set depicts fighting near the seaside when the droids are attacking.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This is one of only two sets to include a Wookiee Warrior, the other being set 7260 Wookiee Catamaran.
- This is the introduction to both the Corporate Alliance Tank Droid and the Dwarf Spider Droid which both appeared in later sets with the Dwarf Spider Droid appearing in set 7670 and the alliance tank appearing in set 7748 both with a different colour scheme.
- The wookiee Raddaugh Gnasp fluttercraft is seen in LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game
LEGO.com Description[edit | edit source]
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. Battle for Kashyyyk!
Can the brave Wookiees in their Wookiee flyer help the Jedi Knights regain control of the galaxy, or will the Corporate Alliance Droid triumph?
- Includes 2 Wookiees, 2 Battle Droids, and a Spider Droid.
Minifigures Included[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- 6968 Mini Wookiee Attack (never released)
[edit | edit source]
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds