|System → Star Wars → Episode III Revenge of the Sith75134 << 75135 >> 75136|
|Obi-Wan's Jedi Interceptor|
75135 Obi-Wan's Jedi Interceptor is a Star Wars set released in 2016. The set is based on Obi-Wan's red Eta-2 Actis class Jedi interceptor as seen in Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith. It includes two minifigures - Obi-Wan Kenobi and R4-P17.
LEGO.com description[edit | edit source]
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page)
- Go on exciting rescue missions with Obi-Wan’s Interceptor!
Brave Obi-Wan Kenobi is ready to launch another daring mission in his sleek Jedi Interceptor. Jump into the cockpit and lower the Astromech Droid into position. Then arm the spring-loaded shooters, extend the wings and get ready to launch!
- Includes an Obi-Wan Kenobi minifigure, plus an R4-P17 Astromech Droid.
- Features an authentic color scheme, opening cockpit with space for Obi-Wan to sit in, dual spring-loaded shooters, extending wings and space for an Astromech Droid.
- Fire the spring-loaded shooters to send enemy starships spinning.
- Includes Obi-Wan’s Lightsaber.
- Recreate the exciting opening scenes from Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith.
- Measures over 2” (6cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 6” (17cm) wide.
Minifigures included[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]