75902 The Mystery Machine
|Systems → Scooby Doo75901 << 75902 >> 75903|
|The Mystery Machine|
75902 The Mystery Machine is a Scooby-Doo set released in 2015.
The set consists of the Mystery Machine, a spooky tree, and four figures (three minifigures and Scooby-Doo). Of these components, the Mystery Machine is the largest component and the feature of the set.
The Mystery Machine is a large van, and is comprised largely of medium azur and bright yellowish green pieces, with some orange on the interior of the van. The front features a large seating area, a steering wheel, a dashboard, and a large transparent windshield. The top half of the mystery van is medium azur while the lower half is light yellowish green, albeit with stickers featuring medium azur decoration and bright orange flowers. One of the lime green pieces at the front is also printed with a light stone grey door handle. The wheels feature black wheels, with a light yellowish green dish printed with a bright orange flower covering each wheel. Each side of the medium azur portion of the van is stickered with the name "The Mystery Machine" in psychedelic, bright orange letters. The sides of the vehicle open up at the back via medium azur hinged pieces, revealing the interior. On the interior is a kitchen and mystery solving equipment. The tree is mostly reddish brown and features two earth green branch pieces, sticking out at the top of the tree, and two arms connected to its body with mini ball joints. The front of the tree consists almost entirely of a single brown semi-cylindrical piece stickered with the tree's carved face. The face depicts two glowing green eyes and a large gaping mouth.
The figures consist of Fred Jones, Scooby-Doo, Shaggy Rogers, and a Zombie. Shaggy comes with a "Super Shaggy Sandwich" (a large brick-built sandwich), and Fred has magnifying glass and a 2x2 white tile printed to depict a newspaper.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) Solve the Zombie mystery with The Mystery Machine!
Escape from the spooky forest with Scooby-Doo, Fred and Shaggy! Avoid getting trapped in the branches of the spooky tree and jump into The Mystery Machine to get away. Read the clue and open up the back of the vehicle to use the computer screens, spy glass and other mystery-solving equipment. Work out the real identity of the Zombie who is secretly operating the tree… then celebrate with a giant sandwich! Includes 3 minifigures: Fred, Shaggy and Zombie/Zeke, plus Scooby-Doo (standing version).
- Includes 3 minifigures: Fred, Shaggy and Zombie/Zeke, plus Scooby-Doo (standing version)
- The Mystery Machine features a driver’s cabin with steering wheel and space for 2 minifigures, removable roof and foldout sides for easy play, stove, sink and spigot and assorted accessory elements including: spy glass, camera, torch, tape recorder, 2 computer screens, special brick with a mystery clue, gem, mug and a giant sandwich
- Spooky tree features adjustable branches and a hidden gem element
- Don’t get caught in the branches of the robotic tree!
- Open up the vehicle to use the mystery-solving equipment
- Make a giant LEGO® sandwich!
- Read the clue to help solve the mystery
- The Mystery Machine measures over 3” (8cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide
- Spooky tree measures over 3” (8cm) high, 3” (10cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep
The gang are driving home one night from a beach party in the Mystery Machine. Fred takes a short cut but gets them lost in a spooky forest with scary looking trees, they pull over and ask a man for directions. Daphne, Scooby and Shaggy are horrified when they discover the man is a Zombie. The gang (Daphne Blake, Fred Jones, Scooby-Doo, Shaggy Rogers and Velma Dinkley) asks a local named Zeke about the Zombie. Zeke tells them him and his partner Zeb had seen the Zombie be brought to life by a witch. The gang then catch the Zombie in a trap, and unmask him to reveal Zeke.
- The set is based off the series Scooby-Doo Where Are You?. It is mainly based off the thirteenth episode of the first season, Which Witch is Which?. The size, story and shape of the tree were drastically changed for the set. Some of the items found inside the Mystery Machine can be found in different episodes throughout the series.
- The newspaper, The Daily Babbler is a reference to the first episode of A Pup Named Scooby-Doo, A Bicycle Built for Boo!.