|System → Star Wars → The Clone Wars7962 << 7964 >> 7965|
9 - 14
Description[edit | edit source]
The cockpit on the front of the ship has under-slopes underneath, a gun turret on the top, a dish on the right side, and a front hood using SNOT. Underneath the cockpit is a cylindrical pod. The top hood of the cockpit can be opened and closed by turning up the hinge on the centre of the intertwining point of the cockpit and the main body of the ship. The centre of the ship features two rooms on the right and left side with slanted slopes hinged up from underneath, and hinged down from the top. The right room features a "hologram" device with computer to show where the ship is hit. The hologram has a printed picture of an outline of a minifigure, presumably chancellor Palpatine. The left room includes pieces for a "bombing" feature. At the centre of the ship are TECHNIC beams that can be lifted up so that it can work as a handle for "flying". On the right and left side are fully posable guns. On the back of the ship thin wings on the right and left that support three cylindric pods. On the centre of the back wings is an opening and closing tuner's hatch with a posable gun behind.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The official name for this ship in the Star Wars universe is a Consular-class cruiser (Charger C70 retrofit).
- This set bears many similarities to 7665 Republic Cruiser, released in 2007. This is because they are both based off the same ship in the Star Wars universe, the Consular-class cruiser. However, as this is the wartime variant to the Consular-class, this ship features a number of distinct differences, including a primarily light grey hull and more weapons. 7665 is based on the standard Consular design.
- Yoda is the only minifigure that is not exclusive in this set.
- This set includes a hologram of Palpatine that is the same as the one in 10221 UCS Super Star Destroyer.
- All the Jedi in this set have green-bladed lightsabers.
- The set is the third largest Star Wars set released in 2011, the second being 7965 Millennium Falcon and the first being 10221 UCS Super Star Destroyer. This set is also the largest Star Wars: The Clone Wars set released in 2011.
LEGO.com Description[edit | edit source]
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) Take the Jedi Knights and clone heroes into battle with the Republic Frigate™!
Straight from Star Wars™: The Clone Wars, the iconic Republic Frigate features a detachable escape pod, opening cockpit, rotating turbo-laser cannons, proton torpedo launcher, retractable undercarriage, opening hatches and detailed interior. Includes Yoda, Eeth Koth, Quinlan Vos, Clone Commander Wolffe and Wolfpack Clone Trooper minifigures.
- Includes 5 minifigures: Yoda, Eeth Koth, Quinlan Vos, Clone Commander Wolffe and Wolfpack Clone Trooper
- Features detachable escape pod, opening cockpit, rotating turbo-laser cannons, proton torpedo launcher, retractable undercarriage, opening hatches and detailed interior
- Open the hatches to play in the detailed interior with windows, storage compartment, seating and dashboard!
- Communicate with Chancellor Palpatine through the holographic transmitter!
- Unfold the 4 legs to make a smooth landing or to display!
- Rotate the turbo-laser cannons to fire in any direction!
- Measures over 19” (48cm) long, 11” (27cm) wide and 5” (12cm) tall
Minifigures Included[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
Instructions[edit | edit source]
- Download PDF Instructions from LEGO.com - ,
[edit | edit source]
- LEGO Shop
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds