|TECHNIC8050 << 8051 >> 8052|
9 - 16
8051 Motorbike is a TECHNIC-themed set released in 2010. It contains a red motorbike, built up of 467 pieces. It has working front and rear suspension, a 3 cylinder engine with moving pistons, working steering, a working chain drive and a working kickstand. The alternate model is a chopper motorcycle.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. High Octane Two-Wheeled Action!
Rev up for some high-speed racing with the LEGO® TECHNIC Motorbike! This machine is built to race with a working drive chain powers it’s moving, 3 cylinder engine. Just like the real thing, with front and rear suspension systems, a kick stand and all-new racing tires with rims. Includes instructions for rebuilding into a chopper motorcycle!
- Motorbike has front and rear suspension, working kick stand, drive chain, moving gears, and front-wheel steering
- Spring-loaded suspension for smooth landings and soaring jumps!
- Includes instructions for rebuilding into a Chopper Motorcycle
- Motorbike measures over 11” (27cm) long
- LEGO Shop
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds