|System → Ninjago9447 << 9448 >> 9449|
9448 Samurai Mech is a Ninjago set released in May 2012. It includes a giant mech used by Samurai X. The set also features a small catapult to launch the two Serpentine minifigures that appear in the set. Snike holds a silver mace and the Bytar holds the Constrictai fang blade. The robot wields a giant sword piece which also appears in 9442 Jay's Storm Fighter, 9443 Rattlecopter, 9449 Ultra Sonic Raider, and 6231 Speeda Demon. The robot appears to share many features with the one that appeared in the TV show; however, it also has many different features such as the sword, cannon, opening cage-bar cockpit, Nya's phoenix symbol, and claws. The minifigures are rare as this is the only known set to include Samurai X other than her spinner. The same goes for Bytar. Snike, however, is exclusive to this set. It is also the only non-spinner set to not include one of the four ninja. It comes with the Constrictai Fang Blade. The mech appears in Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu (TV series) season 2 episodes 5-13.
Minifigures Included[edit | edit source]
LEGO.com Description[edit | edit source]
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. Send the Constrictai snakes flying with the awesome Samurai Mech!
Samurai X is on board the mighty Samurai Mech when she locates the Constrictai fang blade and closes in to claim it! Can scout Snike and warrior Bytar stop it with a catapult ambush? Or will the Samurai Mech's massive blade, shoulder cannon shooter and bladed grabbers overcome the Constrictai snakes? Includes 3 minifigures: Samurai X, Snike and Bytar, Samurai Mech, catapult, Constrictai fang blade with orange anti-venom capsule and weapon.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Samurai X, Snike and Bytar
- Features massive blade, shoulder cannon shooter, bladed grabbers, opening cockpit, poseable joints and golden spinner crown mounted on chest
- Also includes working snake catapult
- Weapons include fang blade with orange anti-venom capsule and weapon
- Fire the shoulder cannon!
- Launch the catapult!
- Pose the Samurai Mech with poseable joints!
- Measures over 9" (24cm) tall
- Catapult measures over 3" (9cm) long and 1" (3cm) tall
- Explore LEGO® Ninjago in a whole new way with 3856 LEGO Ninjago from LEGO Games!
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This is the only set in the Ninjago theme not to include at least one of the ninja, besides the spinners and booster packs.
- In The Rise Of The Snakes App, the mech is a boss. It uses ninja stars, cards and its sword. Its character is depicted in Daily Battle as a blank minifig that says ??????????? for a name. It is in truth Samurai X in the Ouroboros Slither Pit.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- LEGO Shop
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds