From Brickipedia, the LEGO Wiki
|Featured articles - Featured Article Nominations - Content Improvement - Articles for Rating|
 Brickipedia has adopted a new rating system, where every mainspace article can be rated. These ratings can be given out by the Quality Check Group. The following ratings are in effect:
- Unrated Articles - These articles are "unrated", and are to be changed by a QCG member to bring the article to a higher class rating.
- Featured Articles - Meets the featured article requirements.
Additionally, some articles are tagged with the following rating:
- Former Featured Articles - These articles were given Featured Article status before a formal FA criteria was put in place. These may or may not have FA status restored in the future.
Pages for Proposing a change of rating for an article
- To request a rating for an article, please see Brickipedia:Articles for Rating
- If you would like to nominate an article for Featured Article status, please see Brickipedia:Featured Article Nominations