- This article is about the direct-to-video film based off of LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes. For the upcoming theatrical spin-off of The LEGO Movie, see The LEGO Batman Movie.
|LEGO Batman: The Movie – DC Super Heroes Unite|
Not Rated 
LEGO Batman: The Movie – DC Super Heroes Unite is a movie based on the LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes videogame. It follows Batman, Robin, Superman, and the rest of the Justice League as they attempt to stop The Joker and Lex Luthor from destroying Gotham City. It was released May 21, 2013 on Blu-Ray and Digital Download along with the release of LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes on the Wii U.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
The movie begins when Superman and Batman arrive at LexCorp. When they enter into a large room, they get subdued by a giant, shadowy figure with Kryptonite stored in it's chest as a power source. The robot rockets away, and the scene shifts to two days earlier at the Gotham City Theater, where the Man Of The Year Award is being given away to one of two candidates: Lex Luthor and Bruce Wayne. A woman steps up to the stand and announces that Bruce Wayne is the winner of the award. Bruce walks up to the stand and, when asked to say a few words, humbly says that he's not sure he deserves an award for helping people in need. Suddenly, Joker's disembodied voice laughs. While the citizens go into a panic, Bruce slips away. Then the lights go out, and when they come back on, Joker boasts of his many crimes, and makes a dramatic entrance, appearing with several Joker Henchmen, Catwoman, Two-Face, Riddler, Harley Quinn, and Penguin. They rob the citizens, and when finished, they demand a speech from Joker. The Crown Prince Of Crime gets interrupted by the Batboat, which smashes through the theater, landing at the table which the villains are sitting. Batman apprehends all of the villains except for Joker, who escapes on a speedboat. A rope descends through the hole in the theater, which turns out to be Robin in his Helicopter.
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Batman/Bruce Wayne
- Superman/Clark Kent
- The Joker
- Lex Luthor
- Captain Boomerang
- Commissioner Gordon
- The Flash
- Green Lantern
- Harley Quinn
- LexCorp Receptionist
- Martian Manhunter
- The Penguin
- Poison Ivy
- The Riddler
- Vicki Vale
- Wonder Woman
Minifigures Included[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The plot is taken from LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes.
- Some of the scenes are taken from cutscenes from LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes. However they are re-animated for the movie.
- A Clark Kent minifigure is included with the movie as a bonus.
- New cutscenes are added in order for the plot to make sense.
- The Dinosaur that Cyborg is locking into a cage is set 4958 Monster Dino. The same scene appears in LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes.
- United States of America's President,Barack Obama,appeared on Lex Luthor's computer when he watched the presidential statistics.
- When Superman throws Batman in the air on their way to Lexcorp, the shape of Batman's cape and cowl matches the logos of Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, and The Dark Knight Rises.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
- LEGO Batman movie.jpg
- LEGO Batman Movie.jpg
Superman and Robin
Videos[edit | edit source]
- LEGO Batman Clip - Batcave
- LEGO Batman the Movie DC Super Heroes Unite trailer
DC Super Heroes Unite trailer
- LEGO Batman the Movie DC Heroes Unite Clip - Infiltrate Arkham
- Lego Batman The Movie - DC Super Heroes Unite (2012) - Home Video Trailer 3 for Lego Batman The Movie - DC Super Heroes Unite
Home Video Trailer 3 for Lego Batman The Movie