|[List of appearances]|
- “Nature is both beautiful and very ticklish.”
- ―Tribal Hunter
The Tribal Hunter is a minifigure that was released in 2010 with 8683 Minifigures Series 1. He has a bow and arrow and wears a quiver. The Tribal Hunter is very similar to the Native Americans from Western and comes with the same accessory. The differences are the face and body pattern, and the feather is only printed with a black tip on one side.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Tribal Hunter's face is available on the LEGO Universe version of LEGO Digital Designer.
- He comes with an extra feather.
- Parts of this minifigure appeared in the Build-a-Minifigure bins at the LEGO Store.
- In LEGO City Undercover, he doesn't have any face markings.
LEGO.com Description[edit | edit source]
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) “Nature is both beautiful and very ticklish.”
The Tribal Hunter is a skilled, wise and noble tracker who is at one with the wilderness. He lives off the land, his only possessions a hand-made bow and quiver (though some say he also has an MP3 player hidden somewhere, and that he’s secretly a great dancer). There is no better hunter alive, but he does not hunt to eat – instead, he prefers to prove his skill in a most unusual way.
If an animal is famous for being difficult to sneak up on, you can bet that the Tribal Hunter can be found creeping silently toward it, his bare feet making not a sound on the dry autumn leaves, until he suddenly jumps out to surprise the unsuspecting creature with a friendly poke. Fortunately, he is also a very fast runner, because most of the time he ends up getting chased by something with very big teeth and a very short temper. But that’s all just part of being the best hunter around!
LEGO.com Second Description[edit | edit source]
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) “If you’ve lost it, I can find it!”
The Tribal Hunter is the best around at finding lost objects. No matter what you’ve misplaced, large or small, he can find it for you. He’s tracked down the Forestman’s cap-feather (it was up a tree), the Zombie’s turkey leg (he left it on the sofa), and even the Circus Clown’s missing pet elephant (it was behind the fridge). It’s made him a pretty popular fellow, but it also means that no one is ever willing to play his favorite game of hide-and-seek with him – after all, he wins every time.
The Tribal Hunter secretly loves dancing. If he hears about a dance party, he’ll be there…but he’s very shy about it, so he usually wears a disguise so no one will know it’s him. His most precious possession is his MP3 player loaded with dance tunes. No matter how good he may be at finding things, he’s always afraid of losing it!
Stats[edit | edit source]
Did You Know?[edit | edit source]
- The Tribal Hunter once stumbled upon a long-lost land of dinosaurs, where he found out that a Tyrannosaurus Rex is REALLY ticklish.
- The Tribal Hunter loves waffles.
- The Tribal Hunter took part in a TV dance competition, but he lost to a guy in a silly disco outfit.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Magazine appearances
- LEGO Club Magazine Issue 1 2011 - Minifigures All Around Town!
- LEGO Club Magazine Issue 3 2010 - Time to get mini with it!
Gallery[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]