|System → Creator → Modular Buildings10210 << 10211 >> 10212|
The Grand Emporium is a modular building with 2182 LEGO pieces. It is 38 cm high and 25 cm wide and it includes seven Minifigures, two of them designed to be mannequins (their heads are normal, just the wrong way round) . The first floor of the set is a clothing department that even includes a changing room. The second floor is a housewares department, and the third floor is a toy shop. The child has a push-scooter that can also be displayed in the toy shop on the third floor. Inside the building there is an atrium, with a chandelier shining above it. The three floors can be accessed via two escalators that pass through the atrium. The houseware dept, includes two green glasses and two clear glasses as well as two gold plates. In the toy dept, there are two balls, a miniature house and a scooter. The clothing dept has two pairs of short, nonmoveable pairs of trousers and a stand with perfumes and deodarants. Also included are a revolving door, an ice cream stand, a billboard with lights, a window washer's platform and a mailbox. At the back there is a small glass door and a bin. This set can be combined with other modular houses, like 10185 Green Grocer, 10197 Fire Brigade, 10224 Town Hall and 10190 Market Street, being built on a corner, as 10182 Café Corner. The set includes three instruction booklets.
This is basically a clothing store. There are perfumes, two short pants, two hats, a changing room and groom and bride mannequins. This is the first set to have a changing room and escalators. There is a back door on the side.
This is the shop for kitchen appliances. There is a display of glasses and shiny plates. Customers can see a view of the bottom floor.
The very top floor has some toys in it. Examples are a scooter, balls and a doll house. It is rumored this floor gets the most light because the chandelier is on that floor.
The roof has a sign of a minifigure's head and a present and the controller for the window cleaner's platform.
The outdoor part of this building looks like what you might see from a real store. You can see (of course) a door and window. You can see mannequin displays from the windows and there is a small ice cream stand. There is a movable platform for a window washer hanging from the roof. The word "SHOP" is made out of bricks.
- Originally, this had a different design concept at first and was dubbed "Warehouse". It had a more unique design along with a gold flag on the roof and a dog figure included.
- The mannequins have faces, but turned back and covered with their hair.
- There are tiles at the top of each floor so the floors can be taken off.
- The chandelier is attached to the wall with an aerial.
- The building appears in the background of Minifigures All Around Town! in LEGO Club Magazine Issue 1 2011.
- The male mannequin has a hairpiece that is only used in that colour by him and Crix Madine.
- There is only one escalator leading to each floor.
- It also appears in LEGO City Undercover in Cherry Tree Hills, near the Police Station.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) Welcome to the grand opening of the Grand Emporium!
The LEGO Modular Buildings series continues with this spectacularly detailed 3-story department store, designed in a realistic scale with lots of special building techniques and rare pieces. On the street outside, citizens carry shopping bags, send letters at the mailbox, admire the window mannequins, then cool off at the ice cream stand while a busy window washer works above. Enter through the revolving doors to discover a ground-floor clothing department, complete with a cash register, fitting room, hats, jewelry, perfume, and even a selection of spare trousers. A brick-built escalator carries customers to the second floor housewares department with glassware and golden plates for special occasions, and then it’s up to the top floor for the toy department (complete with toy house and push-scooter) with an impressive chandelier above the open atrium. Up on the roof are a billboard and skylight!
- Add this classic department store to your LEGO Modular Buildings collection
- Grand Emporium features many authentic details
- Set includes 7 minifigures
- Measures 15" (38 cm) high and 10" (25 cm) wide
- Modular Houses
- 10182 Café Corner
- 10190 Market Street
- 10185 Green Grocer
- 10197 Fire Brigade
- 10224 Town Hall
- 10218 Pet Shop
- 10230 Mini Modulars
- 10232 Palace Cinema
- LEGO Shop
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds