From Brickipedia, the LEGO Wiki
|System → Trains → 4.5V117 << 118 (Set 2, Set 3) >> 119|
- A black motor
- A black holder for 3 1.5V batteries
- A white microphone block
- A transparent block containing a circuit board with electronics
- Two cables with colour-coded plugs
- A plate with a hole fitting around the motor
- Various bricks, wheels and couplings
- A whistle
When everything is put together and connected correctly, you get a locomotive with tender. When you blow the whistle or make another loud noise (e.g., clapping your hands) the train starts. Another loud noise will make it stop.
- This set is the same as set 138 Electronic Train except this version can only go forward while set 138 has forward and reverse.