|TECHNIC42002 << 42004 >> 42005|
|Mini Backhoe Loader|
42004 Mini Backhoe Loader is a TECHNIC set released in 2013. It builds into a yellow and black model of a Backhoe Loader that features articulated steering, positionable front scoop and positionable rear backhoe. The alternate model is a telehandler with working steering, movable arm and dumping bucket.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. Dig into LEGO® Technic building with the Mini Backhoe Loader!
Make any job easier with the iconic Mini Backhoe Loader! This 2-in-1 LEGO® Technic model features loads of realistic details, like raising/lowering front arm and tipping front bucket, articulated steering raising/lowering/turning backhoe. Construct and create with the 2-in-1 Mini Backhoe Loader that's modeled after the real thing! Rebuilds into a tough Telehandler with working steering, raising boom and a tipping shovel.
- Features raising/lowering front arm and tipping front bucket, articulated steering and raising/lowering/turning backhoe and bucket
- Take on an iconic LEGO® Technic construction model!
- Dig with the backhoe and bucket!
- Raise, lower and turn the backhoe and bucket!
- 2-in-1 model: Rebuilds into a Telehandler with working steering, raising boom and a tipping shovel. Alternate instructions only available for download on technic.LEGO.com.
- Measures over 4" (11cm) high, 12" (31cm) long and 3" (9cm) wide
- Telehandler measures over 2" (6cm) high, 8" (22cm) long and 4" (11cm) wide
- LEGO Shop
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds