|TECHNIC42052 << 42053 >> 42054|
42053 Volvo EW160E is a TECHNIC set released in 2016. It is a set based off of the Volvo EW160E wheeled excavator, the B model being based off of another Volvo construction vehicle, the Volvo L30G compact material handler. Unlike most sets, the A and B models use different stickers, when building the different models, some stickers will have to be removed and replaced. This set contains Pneumatic System V2.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page)
- Operate the powerful Volvo EW160E!
Enjoy a rewarding building experience with this awesome 2-in-1 LEGO® Technic model. Developed in partnership with Volvo Construction Equipment, this meticulously detailed replica of the Volvo EW160E, with its classic yellow and black color scheme, has all the features of the real-life wheeled excavator. Operate the versatile pneumatic boom and grabbing bucket, rotate the massive superstructure and elevate the cab for optimal visibility. If you need extra stability, extend and secure the outriggers, lower the front blade and lift the entire structure into the air! The authenticity of this model is without bounds, right down to the detailed cab with seat, armrests, sun visor and adjustable mirrors. Upgrade with the LEGO Power Functions 8293 motor set (not supplied) and you have a fully motorized boom and working lights! When you feel like another building challenge, rebuild it into the heavy-duty Volvo L30G compact material handler.
- Features an extendable boom and working bucket, powered by an advanced pneumatic system, plus an array of manual functions including a height-adjustable cab, rotating superstructure, rear-controlled front steering, working front blade and extendable outriggers.
- Cab features a detailed interior with seat, armrests, sun visor and adjustable mirrors.
- Check out the authentic yellow and black color scheme.
- Extend, raise and lower the pneumatic boom.
- Open and close the pneumatic bucket.
- Raise the cab to dizzying heights!
- Rotate the superstructure through 347°
- Lift and lower the front blade.
- Extend the outriggers, lock them into position, lower the front blade and lift the entire structure into the air.
- Upgrade with the 8293 LEGO® Power Functions motor set (not included) for a fully motorized boom and working lights.
- This LEGO® Technic model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- This set includes over 1,100 pieces.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 10-16.
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Volvo L30G.
- Volvo EW160E with boom and outriggers retracted measures over 6” (17cm) high, 9” (25cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide, and over 11” (29cm) high, 18” (47cm) long and 7” (18cm) wide with boom and outriggers extended.
- Volvo L30G with bucket lowered measures over 6” (17cm) high, 13” (34cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide, and over 10” (26cm) high with bucket raised.