|System → Star Wars → Episode VI Return of the Jedi4493 << 4494 >> 4495|
|Mini Imperial Shuttle|
The shuttle is mainly built out of white bricks. The side wings can fold up and down, as in the movie, and it is equipped with two double blaster guns. The cockpit has a sticker piece to simulate the canopy.
The Empire owned many shuttles, used for transporting troops, equipment, and leaders. The Emperor used one when he arrived at the Death Star II, and Darth Vader used one for transport to and from Endor. A third was captured by the Rebel Alliance, and was used by them to get to Endor without being attacked.
- This set was included in the Product Collections sets 65844 Star Wars Co-Pack, and 65845 Star Wars Co-Pack.
- It is an obtainable minikit model in LEGO Star Wars II and LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga.
- A newer version, 20016 Imperial Shuttle, was included in a BrickMaster magazine.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. Personal ship of the Emperor!
The Imperial Shuttle is used to transport Emperor Palpatine from world to world. Move the wings up and down as you maneuver for a perfect landing.
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds