|System → City → Airport60103 << 60104 >> 60105|
|Airport Passenger Terminal|
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) Catch a flight from LEGO® City to anywhere!
Pack your bags and get ready to go on vacation! Head to the airport and check in at the terminal. Put your luggage on the conveyor belt and watch it get loaded onto the passenger airplane. Go through security and then head out the revolving doors to the loading area. Climb the stairs and get buckled in, your trip is about to start!
- Includes 6 minifigures: a pilot, 3 airport workers and male and female passengers.
- Features an airport facade, passenger airplane, airport service car, luggage trailer, fuel trailer and a mobile stairway.
- Airport facade features a moving conveyor belt, control tower, security scanner and revolving doors.
- Passenger airplane features an opening door, galley, bathroom and a fuel inlet to fit the refueling hose.
- Accessory elements include 3 suitcases and a mug.
- Help the airport worker fuel up the plane with the fuel trailer.
- Drive the mobile stairway to the plane and board the passengers.
- Close the plane door to get ready for take off!
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 6 and over.
- Airport Passenger Terminal with control tower and conveyor belt measures over 11” (28cm) high, 12” (31cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- Airplane measures over 7” (19cm) high, 18” (47cm) long and 19” (50cm) wide.
- Service car measures over 1” (3cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- Luggage trailer measures over 3" (9cm) long, 1" (3cm) high and 1" (3cm) wide.
- Fuel trailer measures over 1” (4cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- Mobile stairway measures over 2” (6cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.