|System → DC Comics Super Heroes6857 << 6858 >> 6860|
|Catwoman Catcycle City Chase|
6858 Catwoman Catcycle City Chase is a DC Universe Super Heroes set released in late 2011. It includes Batman with a jet-pack, Catwoman with a a purple motorcycle, as well as some pavement, a traffic light, and newspaper stands with boxes.
The catcycle is essentially a purple and black motorcycle, and it has a transparent headlight in front of a black decoration. There are two black rear view mirrors on the side. On the back is a black piece attached to the motorcycle to give the look of a cat-tail. There is a clip on the side to attach Catwoman's whip.
The street corner is a grey corner plate with light and dark grey plates attached to give the appearance of a thin sidewalk at a corner. On the corner is a black post which extends upward until a yellow stoplight is attached via a wrench. There is also a blue bin on the corner. Five brown boxes, two newspapers, and a batarang are also included, but not attached to any submodel.
This set is based on no specific scene from the Batman franchise, but according to a set description, Catwoman steals a large diamond, at which Batman tries to stop her by throwing a batarang at the stop-light, causing it to fall on her motorcycle. The set could have been inspired by the simple idea that Catwoman is a jewel thief.
- Part:98722 in Blue is exclusive to this set.
- Part:98729 is exclusive to this set.
- Part:973pb1004c01 is exclusive to this set.
- Even though it does not include a comic book, it still includes a short comic of what the set is about in the back of the instruction booklet. The same story appears in the comic books for the other DC Universe sets.
- A game based on the set appears on the official website. The story begins with Batman watching over the streets of Gotham. Catwoman steals a diamond and the Guard summons Batman to catch her. While Batman crashes on her catcycle, Catwoman refuses to be arrested and throws the diamond away, forcing Batman to choose whether arresting her or reclaim the diamond. Batman reclaimed the diamond, but Catwoman escapes with her catcycle. The game contains three levels and players have to chase Catwoman. Players can also collect badges by collecting certain amount of bat-logos, activating the jet-pack, finshing the level, and successfully chasing Catwoman each level.
- This set was designed by Marcos Bessa.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. Stop Catwoman’s escape in the streets of Gotham City!
On the back streets of Gotham City, Batman™ is trying to stop Catwoman from escaping on her speedy motorbike with a large diamond. Help him to topple the traffic light and cut off her getaway with his fast flying batarang! Includes 2 minifigures: Batman™ and Catwoman.
- Includes 2 minifigures: Batman and Catwoman
- Features Catwoman’s Catcycle, traffic lights, whip, Batarang, newspapers and cardboard boxes
- Hit the traffic lights before Catwoman escapes!
- Watch out for the falling traffic lights!
- Traffic lights measure over 4” (10cm) tall
- Catcycle measures over 3” (5cm) long and 1” (2cm) tall
- LEGO Shop
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds