|System → Super Heroes → Marvel6867 << 6868 >> 6869|
|Hulk's Helicarrier Breakout|
This set includes a portion of the Helicarrier where there is a glass cell for holding Loki. Above Loki's holding cell is a command center with two blue chairs, two computers and a glass widow. On the left side there is a hanging computer and studying area for Loki's staff, there is also a computer stand next to the staff studying area. On the right side of Loki's holding cell is flickable fuel tanks that are Red, Green, White and Grey for The Hulk, there is also a flat transparent piece. The jet has "cockpit blast function" as well as the cockpit opening, there is also flick-fire missiles below the wings. The wings have two flat pieces on them that have the S.H.I.E.L.D logo on them. It includes four minifigures: Thor, Hawkeye, Loki and The Hulk.
After a skirmish in Germany, Loki is captured by Iron Man and Captain America and sent to the S.H.I.E.L.D Helicarrier's "prison"( really a containment unit made to hold The Hulk). Unfortunately, a mind-controlled Hawkeye causes a distraction (damaging and infiltrating the Helicarrier). At the same time, Bruce Banner turns into The Hulk, clashing with both Black Widow and Thor, and a S.H.I.E.L.D. attack jet in his anger. In the end, Loki escapes from the Helicarrier to continue with his plans, Hulk falls after attacking the jet, and Thor fall from the Helicarrier in The Hulk's containment cell, but survive, and Hawkeye returns to his normal self after Black Widow knocks him out in their confrontation and Loki's escape after he stabbed Phil Coulson.
- One of the computer screens has Space Invaders on it, in reference to the S.H.I.E.L.D. agent actually playing Galaga in the movie.
- The Hulk in his Avengers variant is exclusive to this set.
- The Hulk also is the only character in this set not to be in the Thor movie.
- The fuel canisters resemble Octan Oil from the Town and City themes.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) Help the heroes stop Loki from breaking out of the Helicarrier!
The Hulk and Thor have Loki captured on board the Avengers' awesome Helicarrier. Use the exploding containment cell function to bust Loki out and then use the function-packed jet fighter to get away! Can the Avengers keep Loki locked up and out of trouble? Includes 4 minifigures: Hulk, Thor, Hawkeye and Loki.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Hulk, Thor, Hawkeye and Loki
- Features Helicarrier and jet fighter
- Features containment cell with exploding function and fuel canister holder with firing function
- Jet fighter features 4 flick missiles and opening cockpit with cockpit blast function
- Accessories include 2 canisters, Loki's staff, Hawkeye's bow and arrow, Thor's hammer
- Launch the fuel canisters!
- Fire the missiles!
- Blast the jet fighter's cockpit!
- Helicarrier measures over 5" (13cm) high and 14" (35cm) wide
- Jet fighter measures over 2" (6cm) high, 7" (18cm) long and 5" (14cm) wide
At N.Y Toy Fair
- LEGO Shop
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds