|System → Space → Insectoids6918 << 6919 >> 6921|
7 - 12
The Planetary Prowler is the second-largest Insectoids land vehicle. It has six wheels, with two pairs on the sides of the main section, with two larger attached to two large legs. It also has four smaller legs next to the small wheels. The front of the prowler is a cockpit with a printed brick, a windscreen which opens at the front, some decorative tubes, a pair of antennae, and a pair of eyes. Directly behind the eyes are two of the legs, behind which is a pair of wheels, then another pair of legs, then another pair of wheels. Behind the cockpit is a section enclosed by windscreens which opens up to reveal a power crystal and four hand-held lasers. There is a laser and radar on top of the windscreens. Directly behind this is a space in which a small vehicle sits. The vehicle has two control sticks and some thrusters. The back of the vehicle has a power crystal and radar enclosed in a windscreen, behind which is a set of four thrusters. On either side of this is a large leg attached to a spring mechanism with wheels on each leg.
- Part:2507px2 is unique to this set.
- This is one of two sets in which Part:2582 is trans green.
- This is the only set in which Part:2515 is blue.
- This is one of three sets in which Part:2593 is blue.
- This is the only set in which Part:30035 is blue.
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds