|System → Minifigures70014 << 71000 >> 71001|
|Minifigures Series 9|
Each minifigure is sold individually in grey or silver polybags and came with a selection of accessories, a special display stand, and a paper checklist, and on the back how to make the figure. The packaging are intended to make the minifigure a person bought random. Some of the minifigures like Cyclops and Chicken Suit Guy include new pieces that so far exclusive to the minifigure. Others like the Mermaid have a exsisting piece in a new colour.
Like the other minifigure series this includes 16 minifigures, each with there own accessories and prints. All of the minifigures come with a black display plate.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. Collect every mystery minifigure in the exciting new Series 9!
With 16 all-new, special minifigures in Series 9, the LEGO® Minifigure Collection continues to grow. Each minifigure comes in a sealed 'mystery' bag with its own special accessories, display plate and collector's leaflet. Inspired by movies, sports, history and just everyday life, this collection includes: Alien Avenger, Forest Maiden, Plumber, Mermaid, Battle Mech, Roller Derby Girl, Waiter, Fortune Teller, Judge, Chicken Suit Guy, Policeman, Roman Emperor, Mr. Good and Evil, Heroic Knight, Hollywood Starlet, and Cyclops.
- Every minifigure comes with accessories and display plate
- A must-have for LEGO® minifigure collectors
- PLEASE NOTE: Only 1 of 16 individual minifigures in each 'mystery' bag. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate requests for specific minifigures – and some minifigures may be more difficult to find than others. You may receive 2 or more of the same minifigures – trade with your friends to collect them all! A maximum of 16 minifigures may be ordered per address, per household.
List of Minifigures
- Hollywood Starlet
- Heroic Knight
- Roman Emperor
- Chicken Suit Guy
- Roller Derby Girl
- Fortune Teller
- Alien Avenger
- Battle Mech
- Mr. Good and Evil
- Forest Maiden
- Like the three series prior to it, this one will feature five female minifigures.
- WHSmiths stores and LEGO Brand Stores started selling Series 9 in December 2012.
- In the 2013 Argos LEGO Catalog, the color scheme of this series is red by mistake. And also in the LEGO Minifigures website, the color scheme was black.
- This is the only series that has most female minifigures in a dress.
- All of the minifigures in this series are confirmed to appear in LEGO Minifigures MMO.