|System → Star Wars → Episode II Attack of the Clones75015 << 75016 >> 75017|
|Homing Spider Droid|
The dwarf spider droid is made up of mostly grey pieces. It has four legs, which are fully posable, and an adjustable turret.
The homing spider droid is made up of 5 parts, the body and 4 legs. The legs are attached to the body by TECHNIC beams, and are moveable to positions that can make it appear to be walking. The body resembles a sphere, and has 3 eyes on the top half. The top half of the body can spin in a full circle, to enable the droid to see it's surroundings. The droid has to laser turrets, one on top, one on bottom. The bottom turret is on a hinge and can move up and down. It has a tube on it for detail. The top turret is like a smaller version of the bottom turret. Though it cannot move up in down, it has been adapted as a flick missile for more playability.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. Take on the Homing Spider Droid™ in the Battle of Geonosis!
As the Battle of Geonosis™ rages on, Jedi Master Stass Allie and a Clone Trooper™ spot a deadly LEGO® Star Wars™ Homing Spider Droid™ in the distance. Overpower the droid before it attacks with its articulated legs, rotating head, elevating lower gun and top-mounted flick missile! Then, take on 2 Super Battle Droids™! Includes 4 minifigures with weapons: Stass Allie, Clone Trooper and 2 Super Battle Droids.
- Includes 4 minifigures with weapons: Stass Allie, Clone Trooper and 2 Super Battle Droids™
- Features articulated legs, rotating head, elevating lower gun and top-mounted flick missile
- Weapons include a Lightsaber and a blaster rifle
- Move the legs, rotate the head and fire the flick missile!
- Use Stass Allie’s Jedi powers to stop the attack!
- Recreate awesome battle scenes from Star Wars™: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Build an even bigger Battle of Geonosis with 75015 Corporate Alliance Droid™, 75019 AT-TE™ and 75021 Republic Gunship™!
- Measures over 7" (20cm) high, 10" (26cm) long and 7" (19cm) wide
- The Homing Spider Droid's legs often automatically position them self, due to the fact that the model uses grey TECHNIC pins instead of black on the legs.
- LEGO Shop
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds
- Homing Spider Droid on the Star Wars wiki