|System → Star Wars → Episode VI Return of the Jedi75049 << 75050 >> 75051|
The B-wing was a starfighter used by the Rebel Alliance in their war with the Galactic Empire. A number of B-wings were deployed during the Battle of Endor, including Blue Squadron, and Gray Squadron, which was made up of B- and Y-wings. The B-wing was armed with three laser cannons, three ion canons and two proton torpedo launchers.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) Stage epic space battles with the iconic B-wing™!
Play out epic scenes from Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi and other thrilling space battles with the B-wing™! Rotate the cockpit so the pilot always has a clear view ahead. Rev up the 4 huge engines to power through the galaxy and fire the spring-loaded shooters to repel Imperial attacks. Adjust the wings from the iconic cross shape for flight or landing mode.
- Includes 3 minifigures with assorted weapons and an accessory: Ten Numb™, Gray Squadron Pilot and General Airen Cracken™
- Features an opening and rotating cockpit, 4 large engines, 2 spring-loaded shooters and foldable wings for attack, flight or landing modes
- Weapons include 2 blaster pistols
- Also includes a wrench for Ten Numb™
- Rotate the cockpit for a clear view at all times
- Target Imperial attackers with the spring-loaded shooters
- Adjust the wings for flight or landing mode
- Recreate thrilling scenes from Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi!
- Measures over 15” (39cm) high, 12” (31cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide in cross shape and over 15” (39cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide in landing mode
- Instructions at Peeron
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds