|System → Star Wars → The Clone Wars7673 << 7674 >> 7675|
8 - 12
The V-19 Torrent is composed of mostly white and dark red, with some grey and black pieces. The main features of the V-19 Torrent include a sliding cockpit window, two flick-fire missiles, and adjustable wings and legs for landing and attack formation.
The cockpit can be accessed by pulling the cockpit window forwards allowing it to slide on the smooth plates beneath it. Within the cockpit is a blue chair to seat the Clone Pilot at the helm with a 2x2 control panel in front of it.
Manufactured by Slayn and Korpil, V-19 Torrent fighters were flown by the Clone Pilots of the Republic against CIS fleets. They were heavily armed, with torpedo launchers and laser cannons. They also featured hyperdrives. Cad Bane once flew one whilst escaping from a Republic ship.
- This set was once sold at Tesco for £25.99 and then for the drastically reduced price of £7.99 due to proving unpopular in the UK.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it.
Defend the Republic with the V-19 Torrent!
Battle the Separatist armies in space with the powerful V-19 Torrent starfighter, blasting straight out of the Clone Wars! Wings and landing gear move together automatically to switch between landing and flying modes. Authentically detailed with features including an opening cockpit, flick-firing missiles, and a new clone trooper pilot figure!
- Includes Clone Pilot minifigure!
- Launch the flick-fire missiles and open the sliding cockpit!
- Wings fold down and landing gear fold up to go from landing mode to flying mode!
- V-19 Torrent has a 21'½" (55cm) wingspan!
- Measures 9" (23cm) long and 9'½" (24cm) high!
- Download PDF Instructions from LEGO.com - ,
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds