|System → Exo-Force7702 << 7703 >> 7704|
The basic build is the same as the other large battle machines, mainly using a SNOT technique. The body is built using a main "bar" which connects to the legs. Four TECHNIC pieces used as levers connect this bar, which the power core connects to, to the sides of the body, which can hinge up and down slightly. When the outer section is pulled downwards, the power core will light up and send the red light down the fiber-optic cable it is connected to.
The Vulture has a flame shooter on its right arm, which the power cord connects to. The gun can be tilted laterally, but not vertically. The arms are built with the same types of bricks as the large knights from Knights' Kingdom II. For the armour on the upper arms and legs, it has two bricks, one dark blue and one light blue, with a dark blue 1x2x1/3 brick under the dark blue one so that they overlap. There are blue stickers on the dark blue parts of the arms.
The cockpit is built using a dark grey horse harness, which the Devastator sits behind. On the sides of the body, there are dark blue pieces with stickers. The right side has a picture of a robot, and the other side has something which looks like a circuit-board. On the left shoulder, there is a gun built out of a machine gun with two studs on it, a transparent red one and a solid light grey one. The other side has a loudspeaker with a red cone.
On the back of the body, connected to one of the TECHNIC bricks that hold the body together, there is a turbofan. It can hinge back and forward.
Its left arm holds a double hook. It can rotate 360 degrees. The inner joint can hinge up 180 degrees, and the outer joint can hinge nearly 360.
The Fire Vulture was a battle machine mass-produced by the robots. It had the ability to fly and it wielded a flamethrower and electro vulture claw. Hikaru particularly had trouble with Fire Vultures and had many skirmishes with them.
- Its alternative model is the Hover Hawk.
- The Fire Vulture can be combined with 7700 Stealth Hunter to create the Blazing Hunter and the Robot Reaper 1.0.
- The Fire Vulture can also be combined with 7702 Thunder Fury to create the Raging Storm.
- A Fire Vulture is shown on the cover of the book Escape from Sentai Mountain.
- The Fire Vulture is the only set to contain a Blue Devastator minifigure.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. Evil power of fire!
Fire Vulture, the flying battle machine of the evil robots, has powerful flame throwers to keep the humans at bay! Its electro-vulture claws can tear enemy armor to bits.
- Includes Devastator robot pilot minifigure!
- Includes special light brick and energy tubing to make the Fire Vulture "power up!"
- Fire Vulture stands over 7.5 inches (19cm) high!
- Rebuild into the Hover Hawk or combine with #7702 Thunder Fury to build a giant Battle Machine. See www.EXO-FORCE.com for building instructions and more building inspiration photos.
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds