|System → The Hobbit → The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey79003 << 79004 >> 79005|
- All minifigures in this set are exclusive, except Bilbo Baggins and the Mirkwood Elf Guard.
- This along with the 79001 Escape from Mirkwood Spiders scene were moved to The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug after Peter Jackson announced at the last minute that The Hobbit will become a trilogy despite both sets appearing as the subtheme of The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) Help the Dwarves escape from The Elvenking’s wine cellar dungeon!
Help! The Mirkwood™ Elves have locked the Dwarves in The Elvenking’s palace dungeon! Use the Ring to imagine Bilbo Baggins™ is invisible to the guards, then steal their dungeon key to free the Dwarves! Hide the Dwarves inside of the barrel elements and trigger the barrel roll function to start escaping! As the barrels roll down the ramp with the Dwarves inside, bust the dungeon door open with the breakout function lever! Keep holding the magical Ring to imagine Bilbo Baggins is invisible as he pushes the Dwarves out of the palace and back onto their epic journey. Includes Bilbo Baggins and 4 minifigures exclusive to this building set: Gloin the Dwarf, Oin the Dwarf, Mirkwood Elf Chief and Mirkwood Elf Guard, all with assorted accessories and weapons.
- Includes 5 minifigures: Bilbo Baggins™, Gloin the Dwarf, Oin the Dwarf, Mirkwood™ Elf Chief and Mirkwood™ Elf Guard, all with assorted weapons
- Wine cellar dungeon features spiral staircase, double dungeon door with breakout function, wine barrel rack with rolling barrel function, 2 small barrels, table and stool
- Accessories include the Ring, the golden dungeon key, a letter, 2 wine glasses, 6 bottles, wine bottle rack, torch with flame element, cask and 2 barrels
- Weapons include: staff, spear, bow, 2 golden swords, double-headed axe and single axe
- Roll the Dwarves to freedom with the barrel roll function!
- Steal the golden dungeon key from the guards!
- Open the prison door with the breakout function!
- Wine cellar dungeon measures over 2” (5cm) high, 15” (39cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep
- Table measures over 0.5” (2cm) high, 2” (5cm) wide and 1” (3cm) long