|System → The Hobbit → The Desolation of Smaug79011 << 79012 >> 79013|
|Mirkwood Elf Army|
- The set was created by Jordan Scott, who for example also designed 79002 Attack of the Wargs and was involved in the designing of 10237 The Tower of Orthanc.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) Defend the Elven fortress against invading Orcs with the Mirkwood™ Elf Army!
The Orcs are trespassing on the lands of the great Elven king, Thranduil, and a thrilling battle is inevitable. Climb the rotating tree at the edge of Mirkwood Forest and keep watch. When the Gundabad Orc warriors draw near on foot or riding the ferocious brown Warg, defend the Elven stronghold with the Mirkwood™ Elf army. Watch out for Orcs using the ladder to scale the wall. Flick missiles from the wall, then grab a weapon from the rack and attack! Split the tree in two for ambush mode to send Elven warriors flying over the wall and shock the Orc invaders! Includes 6 minifigures with assorted weapons and accessories: Thranduil, Mirkwood Elf, 2 Mirkwood Elf Archers and 2 Gundabad Orcs.
- Includes 6 minifigures with assorted weapons and accessories: Thranduil, Mirkwood™ Elf, 2 Mirkwood Elf Archers and 2 Gundabad Orcs
- Features tree-splitting ambush mode, rotating tree joint, poseable tree elements, detachable wall and a flick missile
- Also includes an exclusive brown Warg, weapon rack and a ladder
- Weapons include a golden Elven blade, long sword, spear, Orc sword and 3 longbows
- Accessories include a green gem, Orc armor, 2 quivers and 2 Mirkwood™ Elf shields
- Thranduil, MirkwoodTM Elf and Mirkwood Elf Archer minifigures are exclusive to this set
- Split the tree in two and launch a minifigure ambush
- Flick missiles from the wall at the approaching Orcs
- Rotate the tree to fend off attacks from all directions
- Attack with the Gundabad Orc and ferocious Warg
- Position the ladder and launch an attack over the wall
- Detach the wall from the tree and reposition the Elven fortress to defend against any angle of attack
- Tree and wall measures over 4” (12cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 4” (11cm) deep
- Weapon rack measures over 1” (4cm) high, 1” (3cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep