|System → Star Wars → The Clone Wars7930 (1, 2) << 7931 (Set 2) >> 7936|
|T-6 Jedi Shuttle|
8 - 14
The T-6 has rotating wings that are coloured in red and white. A gear located behind the cockpit controls the rotation. The cockpit fits two minifigures and has a detailed windshield. The cockpit can also be detached for use as an escape pod. Underneath, a small TECHNIC piece is used as fold-up landing gear.
T-6 Jedi Shuttles were used to transport Jedi around the galaxy in The Clone Wars, and, occasionally as battle ships. They debuted in Season 2 of The Clone Wars, and were used by Plo Koon and Ahsoka Tano to hunt down Boba Fett and Aurra Sing.
- Initial preliminary box art of the set showed a Quinlan Vos Minifigure. However final images depict an Anakin Skywalker minifigure in the set instead of Quinlan Vos.
- Shaak Ti is exclusive to this set.
- The set, coincidentally, has the same number of pieces as 7930 Bounty Hunter Assault Gunship (389), although it costs 10 dollars more.
- In preliminary images of this set, Obi-Wan Kenobi was depicted with a green lightsaber, and Quinlan Vos with a blue lightsaber. This error was fixed, and Quinlan was dropped, but later appeared in 7964 Republic Frigate.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) Battle the bounty hunters in deep space!
Racing to a distant Clone Wars battlefield in their T-6 Jedi shuttle, the Jedi have been ambushed by bounty hunters! With flick missiles, a rotating wing for flying mode, and a detachable cockpit that turns into an escape pod, the Jedi shuttle may be more than a match for the Bounty Hunter Assault Gunship. Includes Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, all new Jedi Masters Shaak Ti and Saesee Tiin minifigures.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Shaak Ti and Saesee Tiin
- Push engines to shoot flick-fire missiles!
- Rotate wing for flying mode!
- Features retractable landing gear!
- Battle the bounty hunters and their #7930 Bounty Hunter Assault Gunship!
- T-6 Jedi shuttle measures 14” (35cm) wide, 10” (25cm) long and 5” (12cm) tall
- LEGO Shop
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds