|TECHNIC → Star Wars → Episode I The Phantom Menace8000 << 8001 >> 8002|
|8001 Technic Battle Droid|
8001 Technic Battle Droid is a TECHNIC model of a Battle Droid from the Star Wars universe that was released in 2000. The legs and head can be folded up, and when a button is pressed the droid stands up and the head is unfolded, powered by rubber bands. The right arm can be controlled from the back of the model, and due to a magnet in the hand, the arm can be made to pick up a blaster held in the droid's backpack. Due to the mechanism that unfolds the droid, its legs are not poseable and its arms have limited positioning, unlike the Super Battle Droid, which is very poseable but lacks any unfolding mechanism in return.
- It can be re-built into a bipedal walker.
- The set included extra elements that allow the Battle Droid to be crafted into a Battle Droid Commander or a Security Battle Droid, as well as instructions for doing so.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it.
Battle droids know no fear!
These foot soldiers of the Trade Federation Army fold up for transport...unfold for battle! Ages 9+. 328 pieces.
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds
- REDIRECT Template:Technic sets