|System → Star Wars → The Clone Wars8015 << 8016 >> 8017|
|Hyena Droid Bomber|
7 - 12
8016 Hyena Droid Bomber is a set released in December 2008/January 2009 as part of the second wave of The Clone Wars line. Included are three Rocket Battle Droid minifigures. This set was released in late December 2008 in the U.S. and the UK, and January 2009 elsewhere. It features pivoting wings and reloadable bombs. These bombers were used during the Clone Wars when they bombed Ryloth at the end of the invasion.
- When it was released in January 2009 it was priced at £19.99 but when the summer wave of sets for 2009 were released it was then priced at £21.99. In Summer 2010 it was re-priced at £24.99.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. Switch modes to demolish the Republic!
Switching between walker, bomber and attack modes, the Hyena Droid is a powerful multi-purpose weapon for the Separatists as seen in Star Wars: The Clone Wars. Features four dropping bombs and three all-new rocket battle droid minifigures.
- Pivot the wings for flying and walking positions!
- Includes 3 new droid minifigures with special jet packs!
- Measures 10" (25cm) wide by 8" (20cm) long!
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds