|TECHNIC → BIONICLE → Bohrok8559 << 8560 >> 8561|
The set can be rebuilt into a Waikiru.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (see an archive of the product's page) The power of the earth!
The Pahrak are the most unrelenting of the Bohrok, never giving up until their destructive work is done. Their shields have the power to set off earthquakes, and they can move massive boulders with their bare hands. No matter what the obstacle, Pahrak can reduce it to rubble! But if you remove their krana, the Pahrak can be tamed!
- Pushing the lever on its back will cause its head to spring forward.
- Like the other Bohrok, it can roll itself into a ball.
- Like the other Bohrok, it can hang from the canister top.
- Oddly, the BIONICLE Encyclopedia and BIONICLE Chronicles: Beware the Bohrok states that the Pahrak is able to shoot ice from its shield, despite this not being listed as it's element in the other media.
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds