|System → Star Wars → The Clone Wars9511 << 9515 >> 9516|
9515 The Malevolence is a Star Wars set released on July 23, 2012. It is based on General Grievous' first flagship, the Malevolence. Only two minifigures are exclusive to this set, Senator Padme Amidala and the Battle Droid Commander.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page)
Engage the Republic with the mighty Malevolence™!
The Malevolence™ is General Grievous' flagship and one of the Separatist military's most feared weapons. Unbeknownst to Grievous and his crew, Anakin and Padmé have entered the giant craft in an attempt to rid the galaxy of this deadly curse. The Malevolence features a cargo bay with transport train, detailed interior with removable/opening sections for easy access and twin quick-fire missile launchers. Includes 6 minifigures: Anakin Skywalker, Padmé Amidala, General Grievous, Count Dooku, Battle Droid Commander and Battle Droid.
- Includes 6 minifigures: Anakin Skywalker, Padmé Amidala, General Grevious, Count Dooku, Battle Droid Commander and Battle Droid
- Features twin quick-fire missile launchers, cargo bay, fold-away handle on top, removable front section for easy access, opening rear section
- Weapons include 2 medium blasters, blaster pistol, 6 Lightsabers
- Accessories include wrench and hammer
- Malevolence™ measures over 23" (60cm) long, 7" (18cm) wide and 5" (13cm) tall
- The Malevolence was first seen in LEGO form in the video game LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars. It was also foreshadowed in the final 2011 LEGO Club Magazine Star Wars comic, where Count Dooku stood inside of a ship with two Battle Droids.
- The model has a sphere to represent the ion-cannon on each side.
- The set has flick fire missiles behind the domes where the cannons are.
- LEGO released a Star Wars blog on the 28th April to showcase the new set. 
- In the comic strip included at the back of the second booklet, the Anakin minifigure depicted dueling Count Dooku is his second The Clone Wars variant, as opposed to the first one which was included in this set.
- Its appearance and play features are largely based on the fourth episode of season one of The Clone Wars, "Destroy Malevolence".
- LEGO Shop
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds