|Featured custom||Featured articles||Featured review|
|Featured articles - Featured Article Nominations - Content Improvement - Articles for Rating|
Featured articles in Brickipedia
Featured articles are considered to be the best articles in Brickipedia, as determined by Brickipedia's editors. Before being listed here, articles are reviewed at featured article candidates for accuracy, neutrality, completeness, and style according to our featured article criteria.
At present, there are 3 featured articles, of a total of 29,969 articles on this wiki. Thus, about one in 9,980 articles is listed here. Articles that no longer meet the criteria can be proposed for improvement or removal at featured article review.
Featured article criteria For an article to be eligible to become a Featured Article, it must...
- ...follow the Manual of Style in all aspects.
- ...have at least one well-written original paragraph describing what the article is about.
- ...have a concise lead section that summarizes the topic and prepares the reader for the detail in the subsequent sections.
- ...have several relevant section headings and considerable content (continuous text) in the respective sections.
- ...be complete in a way so that it does not neglect any major facts or details and constitutes a detailed description/overview/presentation of the subject in question.
- ...have its infoboxes filled out completely, or as best as potentially possible.
- ...be unbiased and written from a neutral point of view.
- ...contain several relevant images, apart from the one in the infobox, that are placed within the text, in addition to pictures in a gallery.
- ...not be tagged with improvement messages, since the FA should already comply with the MoS and be both complete and neutral.
- ...not be about an as yet unreleased set, minifigure or theme.
Nominations To nominate or vote for a Featured Article, please see the nominations page. Voting is restricted to registered users.
List of Featured Articles :See also: Brickipedia:Featured articles/Archive