|[List of appearances]|
Deadpool's head is mainly red, with black ovals with white dots in the middle, representing eye slits. His torso has printing to depict his body shape through the tight suit, black wavy strips on the sides, and a utility belt on the bottom of the torso. He has black arms with red hands. His legs continue the wavy stripes. On the left leg there is a few pouches. He has back printing depicting his belt, the black strips from the front, and the how suit fits against his back. Deadpool comes with a scabbard (first utilised by Dastan), two katanas, and a gun used by the ADU in Alien Conquest.
This version is based on his original appearance in the X-Men comics.
His appearance in LEGO Marvel Super Heroes is identical to the physical minifigure. He wields two katanas and two guns.
He was once known as Wade Wilson, and was a ruthless soldier in the service of the cruel William Stryker. Wade joined the Weapon X program in exchange for a cure to his cancer. Now he is an assassin/mercenary and talks freely, earning him the nickname "Merc with a Mouth". He is loyal to whoever pays him the most money. He believes that he and Wolverine are friends, although Wolverine thinks he is annoying and dislikes him. He has been a member of X-Factor and the X-Men. He was an enemy of X-Force. He has been brought into conflict with Spider-Man on several occasions.
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
Deadpool does not have a major role in the main story, but he narrates the extra levels found throughout New York City. He has a room on the Helicarrier where the player can enter codes, read comics unlocked by collecting minikits in the main story levels, and buy Red Bricks found in the extra levels. He becomes playable once all the Red Bricks have been purchased. After that, he appears in the streets of New York with three more missions:
- He challenges the player to a race. (Reward: Deadpool's Scooter)
- He tells the player to bring him a sword that's shaped like a flamingo. (Reward: Deadpool's Helicopter)
- He teams up with the player to fight a bunch of A.I.M. Soldiers. (Reward: Aunt May)[source?]
He additionally makes a cameo in every main level of the game.
Like Wolverine, when his health is depleted, he turns into a skeleton until he heals, rather than falling apart. Unlike Wolverine, his skeleton is not adamantium coated. Amusingly his mask is imprinted on his skull and his guns become bones.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it.
Wade Wilson, the “Merc with a Mouth”, is unconventional, unpredictable, and almost totally unhinged. As a mercenary, he sells his formidable combat skills to the highest bidder, distracting his opponents with jokes and seemingly inane prattle to throw them off their guard.
Video Game Appearances
- In all of Deadpool's appearances in Marvel media, he "breaks the fourth wall" meaning he is aware that he is a fictional character. In fact, one of his combo moves in LEGO Marvel Super Heroes is the interaction icon appearing under the enemy and pinning them, while Deadpool's logo appears above them, trapping the enemy and bashing it with the latter.
- In the game, when Deadpool is idle and not being moved but still being controlled by the player, he will occasionally pull out a banana or a bone instead of a gun.
Gallery of variants
Video game variants
Icon on the Marvel Super Heroes game on LEGO.com
Promotional Art for LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
Deadpool in LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
Deadpool on his scooter next to Rocket Raccoon
- Deathstroke, the character that this character was originally based on
- Wolverine, another character with similar regenerative abilities